May 6, 2022 COVID-19 UPDATES
- As we move forth during this unusual time, we hope you and your families are staying healthy, both physically and mentally. Your health and well-being are just as important to us as our pilots’ and crew members’; thus, we will be implementing additional safety requirements and guidelines.
New Safety SUGGESTIONS:
- We highly recommend that all passengers receive the covid 19 vaccination prior to flying in the balloon.
- If you are concerned about being in close proximity to others during the transportation aspect of the flight you may want to have a friend or family member follow the balloon and bring you back to your original meeting location.
New Safety REQUIREMENTS:
- Cancellation policy for Covid related illness will now be 24-hour notice prior to our scheduled meeting time. IF you or anyone in your party does not feel 110% please stay home! We will reschedule your flight at no charge.
- face masks are optional unless the cdc reinstates a manditory face mask policy
- Balloon equipment, basket leather and chase vehicle interior will be sprayed / wiped prior your boarding.
- Sanitizer will be available throughout your experience start to finish.
- We may take your temperature upon check-in if we see signs of illness. Any person’s temperature over 100.4 Fahrenheit will be asked to remain 6+’ from all others and boarding will be DENIED.
We are taking steps to ensure your safety, and want you to be aware of the following:
- Social distancing can be achieved throughout your experience, except during the flight, during landing and transportation to and from your meeting location. This cannot be avoided due to the nature of the sport of Hot Air Ballooning .
- Upon balloon boarding, your crew and crew chief will be within 6 feet until launch and your pilot will be within 6 feet the entire flight.
- Pre & post flight, we suggest that you adhere to 6+ feet from any spectators that may show up upon landing.
We pride ourselves on maintaining your expectations for our high safety standards and an ultimate ballooning experience. Please contact us if you request further information.
Thank you for the opportunity to share the gift of flight in the new ‘temporary’ normal.